Urban Ingenuity makes funding your green building improvements easy with PACE.
PACE (Property Assessed Clean Energy) offers affordable, long-term financing for building upgrades that reduce utility bills and maintenance expenses and is repaid through the property tax bill. PACE can fund 100% of costs for eligible projects, with no money out-of-pocket for property owners.
REDUCE UTILITY BILLS
- Cut energy, water & stormwater fees
- Realize savings immediately
- Hedge against rising prices
IMPROVE CASH FLOW
- Up to 100% financing
- Increase net operating income
- Reduce O&M costs
LOWER CAPITAL COSTS
- Displace equity & expensive mezz debt
- Fixed & adjustable rates at 20+ yr terms
- Compatible with incentives and rebates
EXTEND CAPITAL BUDGETS
- Address deferred maintenance needs
- Preserve capital replacement reserves
- Solve gaps in project funding
INCREASE PROPERTY VALUE
- Improve tenant comfort
- Command higher lease rates
- Potentially off-balance sheet
- Increase Energy Star score & LEED points
- Reduce carbon footprint
- Install clean energy improvements
Urban Ingenuity is the Program Administrator for the District of Columbia's commercial PACE program, and has closed over $34 M in PACE financing to date, making DC PACE one of the largest PACE programs in the country. If you are a DC building owner, property manager, or service provider interested in using PACE in DC, contact us today to get started or visit DCPACE.com for more information.
Urban Ingenuity works in PACE markets nationally to structure and close PACE financing for non-profits, community institutions, and affordable housing, and is available to support CivicPACE nationwide. If you are non-profit or affordable housing building owner or project developer interested in PACE, contact us today to get started.
Mid-Atlantic PACE Alliance (MAPA)
Urban Ingenuity helps to build the regional DC-VA-MD PACE market through participation in MAPA.
Over $34m in Completed Projects